This policy applies as between you, the user of this website, and IIC Partners, the owner and provider of this website. This policy applies to our use of any and all data collected by us in relation to your use of the website and any services or systems therein. IIC Partners confirms that this policy conforms to the new EU Cookies Directive to the best of its knowledge.
- Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
"Account" means collectively the personal information and credentials used by users to access material and / or any communications system on the website; "Content" means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this website; "Cookie" means a small text file placed on your computer by IIC Partners when you visit certain parts of this website. This allows us to identify recurring visitors and to analyse their browsing habits within the website. Further details are contained in Clause 10 and Schedules 1 & 2 of this policy and; "Data" means collectively all information that you submit to the Web Site; "IIC Partners" means IIC Partners; "Service" means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that IIC Partners makes available through the website either now or in the future; "System" means any online communications infrastructure that IIC Partners makes available through the website either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links; "User" / "Users" means any third party that accesses the website and is not employed by IIC Partners and acting in the course of their employment; and "Web Site" means the website that you are currently using (iicpartners.com) and any sub-domains of this site (e.g. subdomain.iicpartners.com) unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- Data Collected
Without limitation, any of the following data may be collected:
- IP address (automatically collected);
- web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- operating system (automatically collected);
- a list of URLS starting with a referring site, your activity on this website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected); and
- Cookie information (see Clause 10 below).
- Our Use of Data
- Any personal data you submit will be retained by IIC Partners for as long as you use the services and systems provided on the website. Data that you may submit through any communications system that we may provide may be retained for a longer period of up to 6 months.
- Unless we are obliged by law to do so, and subject to Clause 4, your data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and/or other companies within our group.
- All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the United Kingdom's Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security, see Clause 9 below.
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- improvement of our products / services;
- transmission by email of information/news that may be of interest to you;
- contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the website.
- Third Party Websites and Services
IIC Partners may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with matters that may include, but are not limited to, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal data provided by users of this website. Any data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that IIC Partners requests. Any use for other purposes is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, any data that is processed by third parties must be processed within the terms of this policy and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Changes of Business Ownership and Control
- IIC Partners may, from time to time, expand or reduce its business and this may involve the sale of certain divisions or the transfer of control of certain divisions to other parties. Data provided by users will, where it is relevant to any division so transferred, be transferred along with that division and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this policy, be permitted to use the data for the purposes for which it was supplied by you.
- In the event that any data submitted by users will be transferred in such a manner, you will be contacted in advance and informed of the changes. When contacted you will be given the choice to have your data deleted or withheld from the new owner or controller.
- Controlling Access to your Data
- Wherever you are required to submit data, such data will not be shared with or sold to third parties with the exception of paragraph 4 as above.
- Your Right to Withhold Information
- You may access certain areas of the website without providing any data at all. However, to use all services and systems available on the website you may be required to submit data.
- Accessing your own Data
- Within the UK, you have the right to ask for a copy of your personal data on payment of a small fee.
Data security is of great importance to IIC Partners and to protect your data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected online.
- Certain features of the website depend upon Cookies to function and are deemed, within the law, to be Strictly Necessary Cookies. These Cookies are detailed in Schedule 1. You will not be asked for your consent to place these Cookies however you may still disable cookies via your web browser's settings, as set out in sub-Clause 10.3.
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your web browser. By default, your browser will accept Cookies, however this can be altered. For further details please consult the help menu in your browser. Disabling Cookies may prevent you from using the full range of services available on the website.
- You may delete Cookies at any time however you may lose any information that enables you to access the website more quickly.
- The website uses the third-party Cookies detailed in Schedule 2 for the purposes described therein. These Cookies are not integral to the services provided by the website to you and may be blocked at your choosing via your internet browser's privacy settings.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your browser if you are unsure as to how to adjust your privacy settings.
- Changes to this Policy
|Name of Cookie||Purpose|
|csrftoken||Used by the core framework of the website to help ensure that forms are submitted securely|
|sessionid||Used by the core framework of the website to track whether or not you are logged into the website|
|messages||Used by the core framework of the website to store any critical system messages that need to be relayed back to you as a user.|
|Name of Cookie||Name of Provider||Purpose|
|__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz, __atuvc, PREF, NID||Google Analytics||These Cookies track your movements and activities on the Web Site and are designed to give us a better understanding of our users, thus enabling us to improve the Web Site and our services.|
|uid, uvc, uit, psc, loc, dt, di||addthis.com||These Cookies are used to help provide social sharing features on our site via the addthis.com plugin (for example, so that you can share an article with your social network)|