Each year, IIC Partners recognizes one firm, and one individual for their accomplishments within the organisation. The awards are announced at the IIC Partners Gala Dinner, which is held in October.
IIC Partners Global Assignments Award
IIC Partners awards one member firm the highly coveted Global Assignments Award, which recognizes the true spirit of our organisation, which is reflected through collaboration and relationship building across the globe. The Global Assignments Award is presented to the IIC Partners firm that has referred the most search work, in terms of revenue, to other firms.
- 2018 - Human Capital Group - Copenhagen
- 2017 - Progress - Paris
- 2016 - Harvey Hohauser & Associates - Detroit
- 2015 - Holtrop Ravesloot - Amsterdam
- 2014 - Key2People - Milan
- 2013 - Fesa - São Paulo
- 2012 - Prolaurum - Buenos Aires
- 2011 - Conroy Ross Partners - Calgary
- 2010 - Human Capital Group - Copenhagen
IIC Partners Lifetime Achievement Award
Many individuals serve our organisation, whether it is on the Board, as a Practice Group Leader or as a volunteer to lead a global initiative. These individuals have helped to build and shape IIC Partners into one of the leading search organisations in the world, and each year, we recognize one person who, over a period of years, has given their time and commitment to represent all our firms.
- 2018 - Susan Chadick, Chadick Advisors
- 2017 - Paul Dinte, Dinte Executive Search
- 2016 - Jussi Holopainen (JFP Executive Search), Lachy Rhodes (CurzonTrinitas), Barry O'Connor (MERC Partners)
- 2015 - J.P. Heyerdahl, ISCO Group
- 2014 – Martine Bournerias, Progress
- 2013 – Jim Conroy, Conroy Ross Partners