New York, NY – June 8, 2017 – IIC Partners (www.iicpartners.com), one of the world’s top ten global executive search organisations, announced today the appointment of five new Practice Leaders.
- Aviation Aerospace & Defense Practice: Thomas Hofer, Hofer Tan & Partners – Singapore
- Board Search Practice: Janice Ellig, Chadick Ellig – New York
- Energy Practice: Bill Clarey, Clarey/Napier International – Houston
- Life Sciences & Healthcare Practice: John Salveson, Salveson Stetson Group – Philadelphia
- Technology, Digital Media & Telecommunications Practice: Bendik Blindheim, ISCO Group – Oslo
IIC Partners provides extensive sector expertise, across a wide variety of industries, enabling clients to have access to quality global candidates to take on leadership roles. Each Practice Group has representation in every major economic center worldwide and meets regularly to share industry knowledge, best practices and global business insights. IIC Partners’ 10 Practices include:
- Financial Services
- Consumer & Retail
- Life Sciences & Healthcare
- Technology, Digital Media & Telecommunications
- Board Search
- Education, Non-Profit & Government
- Human Resources
- Aviation, Aerospace & Defense
About IIC Partners
IIC Partners Executive Search Worldwide is a top ten global executive search organisation with 54 offices in 36 countries. All IIC Partners member firms are independently owned and managed and are clear leaders in local and national markets, allowing bespoke solutions for client's leadership talent requirements. For more information, please visit www.iicpartners.com or contact Thaddeus Andres, Head of Marketing & Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sept. 5, 2018
Making Diversity and Inclusion a Business Imperative
Aug. 24, 2018
Are We Seeing the End of the Chief Digital Officer?
July 17, 2018
IIC Partners Releases 2018 Diversity & Inclusion Report