[Webinar] HR Leadership in Asia Pacific: Addressing the Challenges of a Changing World
11 June 2020
Senior HR Leaders from across Asia Pacific will share their perspectives on the impact that COVID-19 is having on their organization, the challenges they are facing and how they are responding.
TIME: Jun 18, 2020 09:30 AM in India
Topics to be discussed include:
- How has COVID-19 impacted the rules of employee engagement across Asia Pacific?
- What has been the role of HR in managing the crisis?
- How has executive mobility been impacted in your organization?
- How is your organization planning to handle future situations that may impact business in the way that COVID-19 has?
The session will be moderated by Bhavishya Sharma, Managing Director of Athena Executive Search & Consulting.
Panelists will include:
- Rajat Bhatia, Vice President & Board member (People & Culture) – Fareportal
- Adeline Foo, Head of Group Talent Acquisition – DKSH
- Nicole Karagiannis, Executive Leader People and Culture – Disability Services Australia
- Sonia Kutty, Head – Global Human Resources – QuEST Global
- Craig Thomson, Chief Human Resources Officer – Essential Energy
- Iker Urrutia, Sodexo HR Director – Corporate Services – APAC