Leads Ellig Group’s Leadership Consulting Practice, supporting Fortune 500, nonprofit and start up organizations with innovative executive coaching, executive assessment, team facilitation and executive onboarding solutions that create inclusive, intentional and impactful cultures.
- Fifteen+ years conducting executive search assignments for C-suite leaders across functional areas including financial services, nonprofit, professional services, and life science and healthcare, in Fortune 500, nonprofit and start up organizations.
- Developed Ellig Group’s Executive Onboarding program that accelerates the assimilation of senior-level hires into new roles.
- Coach to senior executives seeking to optimize leadership, build resiliency, engage more meaningfully in their work, improve business results and outcomes, and create inclusive, transparent cultures.
- Certified executive coach with a PCC accreditation from the International Coach Federation and Leadership Coaching certification from Georgetown University’s Institute for Transformational Leadership.
- Certified in various assessment instruments, including the Hogan Assessment Systems and Leadership Circle Profile.
- Member of the Georgetown Institute for Transformation Leadership Network, the Institute of Coaching (a McLean Hospital / Harvard Medical School Affiliate), and the International Coaching Federation.
- Leadership Advisory Service Practice Leader for IIC Partners, a top 10 global executive search organization with 450 members and 48 offices worldwide.
Prior to joining Ellig Group in 2010 from MassMutual, Barbara worked at the global recruitment firm Page Group, where she co-led the start-up of the firm’s Nonprofit Practice in the United States. She subsequently relocated to the company’s London headquarters where she managed the financial and professional services division of the Human Resources Practice for recruitment clients in Europe. Barbara began her career as a human resources generalist and recruiter in local government.
A PCC-certified executive coach through the International Coaching Federation, Barbara earned a Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management & Organizational Analysis from King’s College, London, a Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science from Rutgers University, and an Executive Certificate in Leadership Coaching from Georgetown University’s Institute for Transformational Leadership. She has served on the NYC Leadership Board of the American Lung Association and the Executive Committee of the King’s College London Alumni Association in New York, is a member of HR People & Strategy, and an Alumni Career Advisor and Mentor at both of her alma maters.
We advise on all aspects of identifying, assessing and recruiting executive talent across the globe.